Sans Digital TowerRAID TR4M SATA to eSATA 4 Hard Drives with Raid CardThe TowerRAID TR4M-B is a compact RAID tower utilizing the latest SATA II port feature, where one single eSATA cable connects to four 3Gpps SATA II hard drives. Designed with easy installation in mind, the trayless TR4M-B allows instant installation by simply inserting the hard drives after opening the protective ventilating cover. It supports JBOD and Spanning modes for instant storage expansion. It also supports RAID 0, 1 0+1, 5, 5+spare via included software utility, for high performance and hard drive redundancy. The package includes a 2-port eSATA PCIe card at no additional cost, which allows the connection between two TR4M units (up to 8 hard drives) using only two cables. PCI/PCI-X options are also available.
- Accesses four hard drives using only one cable.
- Host interface:
- eSATA with Port Multiplier.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 5+ spare, spanning and JBOD using bundles software utilities.
- Drive interface: 4 x 3.5" SATA I / SATA II Hard drive.
- Supports the latest 1TB Hard Drive.
Up to 4TB in storage capacity.
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows Server 2003.
- Supports MAC and Linux. (Please note that the host adapter card is based on Silicon Image chipset, which currently only support up to MAC OS 10.5.1 by Silicon Image.
|Form Factor||Compact Tower|
|HDD Trays||4 Hot-Swappable 3.5"|
|RAID Level|| RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 5+spare, spanning and JBOD
(using bundled utilities)
|Host Interface & Transfer Rate||eSATA 3Gbps (via Port Multiplier)|
|Drive Interface||4 x 3.5กจ SATA I/ SATA II|
|Cooling Fan||3.15" Ball Bearing Fan|
|Power Supply||150W (120V-240V)|
|Status Indicators||Power LED and 4 * Access LED|
|Dimension (in)||5.3"W x 7.1"H x 10.0"D|
|Safety Regulations||CE, FCC, UL|
|Limited Watrranty||1 Years|