- Universal Fit Most of Rackmount Chassis and Equipment
- Double Rear Doors Provide Convenience and Take Less Space to Open
- Front, Rear, and Side Security Lock to Prevent Unauthorized Access to Equipment and Data
- Easy Cabling Management. Cable Entry Provided from Top/ Bottom and Front/ Back
- Fully Adjustable Rails. Mounting Rails are Horizontally Adjustable to Ensure the Best Fit of Rack-mount Chassis
- Vented Doors Provide Maximum Air Flow
- 120mm AC Cooling Fans Provide Excellent Air Circulation
- Custom Front Panel Door with Silk Screen Option Enhance Product Image and Uniformity in Product Line
- Locking Mechanism Design on Casters
- Comes with M5 Mounting Screws and Cage Nuts
WN2210 Cabinet is built with high-quality aluminum/steel structures.
With vented doors and cooling fans, WN2210 provides excellent air circulation for servers and other devices.
Cabinet is completely lockable from the front/ rear doors and side panels to prevent unauthorized access.
This stylish and secure 19" rack-mount cabinet protects your investment in computer equipment against environmental elements heat and dust.
WN2210 offer a superior environment for mission-critical equipment.
|RoHS Compliance Version||Yes|
|Material||Side Panel:SPCC t:0.8mm
Horizontal Rails:SPCC t:2.0mm
Vertical Rails:SPCC t:2.0mm
Top Panel:SPCC t:1.2mm
|Loading Capacity||2200 lbs|
|Supported Chassis Depth||34" and under|
|Internal Dimensions|| Height: 39.75"
Depth: 34.25" max
|Cooling||Up to 3 sets of 120mm 120V AC fans can be installed on the top (p/n: WA-SF120-2FAN) Pre-installed 1 set.|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||23.50" x 47.75" x 39.50"
597 mm x 1,213 mm x 1,003 mm
|Notes||1. for HP/ DELL/ IBM servers equipped with
sliding rails, please contact sales person for availability of model WN2210-EX.
2. HTS code: 8473.30.5100 (ECCN is not applicable).
*Please call in to order and discuss shipping options or we will call you after the order has been placed.